Anti aging tips for that glow-flawless skin in the 30’s.
What were the best habits you cultivated? Looking for a skin care regimen to prep the skin for 30?Anti aging tips have been used over time. We have also hoped that the habits of the 20’s included proper routines -moisturising your skin, hydrating and sun-blocking.
Well if you haven’t, it is not too late to start now! The skin has a way has a way of telling on us. Should yours be the tale of aging woes or the grace in it? It is your choice..
Anti aging tips have been one of the best kept secrets in maintaining a flawless young-looking radiant skin and I am here with a bundle of joy to share a few of them.
Are the early signs of aging already there? Wrinkles? Sagging skin? Fine lines? Crows feet? Some factors cannot play a role e.g genetics , however, these signs will slow down the aging process of the skin and body as well as maintain that flawless skin as you read on.
These anti aging tips are:
1. Don’t forget your vitamins , They are important to skin care and especially, anti aging. Vitamins, A, B & C are essential in anti- aging: Either taken orally or by topical application, this power house that are Vitamins!
Allow me to introduce to you a Vitamin A derivative – Retinoids. Retinoids, either bought OTC (Retinol) or by prescription are essential in battling signs of aging. Nope! These are not just great for Acne. These bad boys are highly recommended for achieving a radiant, young, flawless skin. Always use Retinols at night as usage makes the skin, photosensitive.
Constant use of Retinols are guaranteed for an even tone, wrinkle free skin as you age gracefully. I recommend
2. Hydrate – Drink clean water always. Water is amazing and refreshing. It can make a whole lot of difference in the appearance of the skin. It is one of the under rated anti aging tip of all time. Endeavour to drink water at room temperature always. Throw in some lemon slices in there, and get the zest!
You can also hydrate the skin topically. You can use products rich in hyaluronic acid , glycerin and ingredients that draw water in the air. Since these products are used on the skin, it would allow the skin remain supple and hydrated channelling the water it draws and hold. “It can hold 1,000 times its weight in water. Hyaluronic acid is extremely hydrophilic (“water-loving”), drawing moisture right out of the air and holding on tight. “Compared to other polymers, hyaluronic has the greatest ability to hold water,” says Dr. Frey.
3. Maintain a balanced diet – Spoil yourself with all the right classes of food and enjoy the maximum benefits. Vitamins A,B,C, D, E & K? Think antioxidants. Fatty oils? Healthy Oils? Flax seed? Low fat diet products? Stock up your fridge with these food & make meals containing most of these nutrients and I promise you, you won’t regret it. Makes sure to eat them and not leave them to rot. Haha. You might want to read on “You are what’s you eat”
4. Sunscreen – Never skip the Sunscreen. Sun blocking is a major aspect that needs to be addressed a lot. This is the most important step in skincare. The damage the sun does to the skin takes a longer time to repair and it can undo all the good stuff your diet and right skincare tried to achieve. Anti aging tips cannot be complete without emphasis on daily use of SPF (atleast 30, you can go up to 100).
You know what? Just stay out of the sun, really. The UV are damaging to the skin’s elastin, cause dark spots to get redarkened, increases sun spots & causes discolouration to the skin. It contributes to skin cancer. Sun block!!!!!!
5. Moisturise – Body butters? Healthy Oils? Lotions? Creams? Gels? Always moisturise your skin. Moisturise the skin generously, protect the skin barriers and lock in all the moisture with whatever type of moisturiser you want. It depends on your skin type. Picking the right moisturiser is also important. There is no point using gels or lotion if you have dry (read: as extremely dry) skin. You might as well do without.
6. Exfoliate – Another fundamental step. Every skin care product is maximised on the skin of you exfoliate. You even get quicker results. Get rid of dull, dead skin by exfoliating the skin at most, 3 times a week. Skin build with richness body oils that won’t clog your pores. Exfoliation tends to thin the skin, you should avoid over exfoliation. Dry brushing? Chemical exfoliation? Mechanical exfoliation? AHA (Glycolic & Lactic acids)? BHA (Salicylic acids)? Chemical peels? You are spoilt for choice. Please indulge.
Know when to splurge and when to save. With tons of beauty products on the market, choose the best treatment by checking ingredients.
Enjoy the 30’s life. More youthfulness to your skin!!! xx