What are the basic routines for Healthy radiant skin?
I come a long way as a beauty product lover (read as Junkie) but now I want a glowing skin. I want to share with you the basic skin care routine to incorporate everyday.
Let’s talk about- Healthy radiant skin now
It is quite simple and a lot of you already know it.
You already know that taking care of your skin is very important. A solid routine, morning and night will product effective results in achieving a healthy radiant skin.
These are the following steps:
- You must take a bath everyday with lukewarm water for healthy radiant skin. I usually start off with a mild cleanser for my face and body. This leaves you feeling refreshed.
- Pat your body dry after rinsing and apply your beauty products. I particularly love the Korean Skin products because it leaves my skin moisturised and hydrated
- Do not forget to apply a sunscreen. I recommend a “dry sunscreen” with Zinc Oxide (broad spectrum) before you leave home and avoid the sun, guys. If you are likely to be out in the sun, you can reapply your sunscreen as the day goes by.
- I shower in the evening again to take off all the dirt and makeup from my face and body.
- I apply beauty products too at night time after my shower so I don’t leave my skin dry and thirsty.
- You should try to have as much sleep as possible to avoid puffy eyes and to allow your body cells to regenerate and love you.
- Never sleep with make up on your Facebook. After your face beat, allow your skin renew itself at night time. For healthy radiant skin, always wipe off your make up with Micellar water or oil based cleansers
Repeat in the morning. I can’t wait to share some beauty products and tips. Always remember to keep it simple. Less, is more!!!! Xx
Get that’s healthy radiant skin & flourish.